Free Online Games - Home New Online Games
  HOME   ALL GAMES   3D     ACTION     ADVENTURE     ARCADE     BIKES     CARS     GIRLS     KIDS     PUZZLE     RACING     SPORT     MORE CATEGORIES  
MOST ENJOYED MOST RECENT MOST PLAYED MOST FAVORITED MOST DOWNLOADED TOP RATED ALPHABETICALLY  
Advertisement
Search / play games
My favorite games
Click on 'Add to favorites' button below a game to add it to your favorite games list.
Visit our blog for daily flash games reviews
Dress-up Games - For Passionate Stylists and Fashionistas! - Review
For Passionate Stylists and Fashionistas!
Dress-up games offer you an opportunity to try yourself as a talented and creative stylist, dressing up practically whoever she wants to - from an average 'girl next door' to a model, celebrity or even a cartoon character.
Cooking Games - Become A Cooking Professional With Online Games! - Review
Become A Cooking Professional With Online Games!
Cooking food online is both interesting and useful: the young ladies are able to learn lots of new recipes, try being experienced cooks, cafeteria owners and attentive waiters.
Ben 10 - The Games About A Superhero Kid - Review
The Games About A Superhero Kid
There are many popular flash games about Ben 10, but some of us can hardly remember the origin of this superhero kid - so let us remember who he is!
Sonic the Hedgehog - The New Games About The Old Hero - Review
The New Games About The Old Hero
What do we know about Sonic the hedgehog, where did he get his name from, why is he of a blue colour? Read on to know more!
Naruto Games - Enjoy Games With Your Favourite Anime Character - Review
Enjoy Games With Your Favourite Anime Character
Play various computer games to learn more about one of the world's most favourited anime characters - Naruto!
More Flash Games Reviews
Most played today
Games played today: 4160
Will you help almighty Zeus and repair the Olympic facilities? Use ancient amphoras like solitaire c...
New jigsaw puzzle with 56 colorful pieces of a picture from the famous PC game GTA 3 (aka GTA III). ...
New jigsaw puzzle with 91 colorful pieces of a picture from the famous PC game GTA San Andreas. Drag...
Similar to Zuma, you throw the colored balls into the rolling line of balls to make groups disappear
After super successful games GTA Vice City and GTA San Adreas here comes GTA IV or GTA 4. Drag and d...
Select a picture and complete it for a certain period of time.
A funny colorful jigsaw puzzle with Tommy Vercetti from the computer game GTA Vice City. Drag and dr...
New installment of the GTA San Andreas jigsaw series. In this game you have to drag and drop the pie...
GTA-inspired flash online game where you can be one of the bad guys and rule the streets.
Jigsaw puzzle fun with 49 pieces of a scene from GTA Vice City. Drag and drop the pieces to fit them...
Site Stats
Monthly unique visitors: ~310 000
Monthly impressions: ~800 000
Google PageRank™: 3
Search engine visits: 45.79%
Top countries:
1. United States (20.5%)
2. United Kingdom (6.52%)
3. Romania (6.09%)
Google Analytics Data

Google Analytics Screenshot (click to enlarge)
Available Positions
Position Name Size Price / month Availability
3 300x250 Top Left Additional Information & Requirements (Preview) 300x250 px $600 available
6 300x250 Mid Left Additional Information & Requirements (Preview) 300x250 px $300 available
9 300x250 Homepage Additional Information & Requirements (Preview) 300x250 px $50 not available
Additional Offers, Discounts & Notes
• Detailed statistics for impressions & clicks: FREE;
15% discount for purchases for 6 months or more
25% discount for purchases for 12 months or more
For example, 300x250 banner on position 6:
- for 6 months will cost you $1530. You SAVE $270!
- for 12 months will cost you $2700. You SAVE $900!
Note: We do not accept sites that contain profanity, hatred, propaganda, racism, warez, nudity, gambling, hacking activities, use of tobacco products, drugs, violence, firearms, weapons etc; your website must be child-safe.
3 Days Trial Offer
Choose a position and put your banner there for 3 days for just 15% of its monthly price! Then, if you're happy with the results, you can pay the remaining 85% and add additional 27 days to your campaign.
Note: One website can use this trial advertisement only once.
Note: No detailed statistics available during the trial.
Want to Try Us?
• Use the contact us page if you have any questions regarding advertising at our site.
Welcome to allflashnow.com - your source for new online games. We play online games as much as you and we are trying to choose the best online games for you to play online now. Choose your game and play it for free instantly - you don't need to download anything to play it.
Click to see how many people are online
Advertise | Contact Us
Submit Game | Privacy Policy
  AllFlashNow 2008-2018